Peer Review

 

On Monday Sam and I presented our draft to the class. We were aware that we would get plenty of feedback, and we were looking forward to it. Overall people wanted our magazine to have more design elements. The class wanted to see some kind of image or graphic on the content page along with more content. Some suggested using a timeline somewhere in the article. One class member suggested increasing the opacity of the content page blocks. A general theme of eye appeal was expressed. I was also suggested to use the desert photo for the cover image. Much of this feedback aligned with the goals I had going forward anyway. I wanted higher resolution photos, to add more content to the content page, and add other design elements. The feedback was useful in giving us ideas as to what kind of stuff we should add to the magazine. I have updated elements such as the page borders. For my article I changed the cover design and I have condensed the article down to 3 pages. Our feedback was mixed, but we expected that and gave us a good idea as to how we should refine our magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Production: The Planning

Production 2: Topic

Post-Production: The Execution