Production 5: Collaboration

 

This project has been both a very individual endeavor while also relying on heavy collaboration at the same time. The foundations of the magazine had to be collaborated on. Sam and I had to work on and develop designs for our cover, for our content pages, and how we would write up our material. This required constant communication on what we were doing. The whole process of that definitely slowed things down. Sam and I never argued over this but we were often both at a loss on how we should design something. The back tracking that occurred also had to be communicated and shared. When I decided to make a new style for the cover and content pages I had to inform Sam of it. First I had to tell him that I had decided to make these changes, I had to send me my new templates, and I had to tell not to use the old designs. The reverse happened a few times in the beginning when we were still refining our concept and who was doing what article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Production: The Planning

Production 2: Topic

Post-Production: The Execution